Welcome to morethancure.com (the "Service"), a service operated by DJ DataLab LLC ("Us", "We"), a company registered in California, USA.
Your use of the Service is governed by these terms. If you do not agree to the terms, please do not use the Service. By using the Service, you hereby agree to be bound by the following terms.
- Service Restrictions
We reserve the right to modify and terminate our services, with or without notice in advance.
- Not Medical Advice
We do not offer medical advice. We offer a platform through which information is extracted from our data sources.
Any information accessed through the Service is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to offer medical advice, or to cover potential uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions, or adverse effects.
The Service should not be used during a medical emergency, and should only be used by a healthcare professional for the diagnosis or treatment of a medical condition. You must consult your doctor or other qualified health care professional if you have any questions about a medical condition, or before taking any drug, changing your diet, exercise regime or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.
Do not delay obtaining or ignore professional medical advice because of information accessed through the Service. We are not responsible for any consequences if you choose to rely on the Service for any purpose not specified herein.
Call 911 or your doctor for all medical emergencies.
- Service availability
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that Service is normally available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason the Service is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to the Service may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for any other reason.
- Your conduct
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Service any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to advocate bigotry, incite religious racial or ethnic hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- which is the personal data or sensitive personal data of another person or otherwise violates the privacy of another person; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary approvals and/or licences; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law or infringe the rights of any third party; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data); or
- promotes or advertises any pharmaceutical product; or
- to send unsolicited communications advertising any product that you sell whether or not you have any direct or indirect commercial interest in increasing the sales of that product; or
- impersonates or misrepresents your affiliation with any person or entity.
We shall co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of this condition.
You are only permitted to print and download from the Service documents and other files for your own personal use on the following basis:
- downloaded and/or printed files shall not be modified in any way;
- no graphics on Service shall be used separately and/or independently from the corresponding text; and
- all copyright and trade mark notices appear in all copies.
Use of any information from the Service, in whole or in part, other than in accordance with this clause is prohibited for any purpose.
Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved by us. You shall not resell, redistribute, or otherwise dispose of the Service, or any part of the Service without our prior consent in writing.
- You may not access the Service other than by the interfaces provided by us or interfere with or disrupt the proper operation of the Service.
- Content and Services Accessed through the Service
We may make third-party services available through the Service for your convenience. We have not reviewed all of these third party services and we do not control and are not responsible for these services or their content or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party services linked to the Service, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Proprietary Rights
We and our licensors own any and all intellectual property rights in the Service, and we hereby grant you a limited, personal, revocable, non-assignable, and non-exclusive license to use the Service for the sole purpose specified herein.
- General Legal Terms
Failure to enforce any provision will not constitute a waiver of that provision. If any provision is found unenforceable, it and any related provisions will be interpreted to best accomplish the essential purpose of the unenforceable provision.
We may assign our obligations, in whole or in part, at any time and without notice to you. The Service is solely for your benefit and ours. It is not for the benefit of any other person.
We endeavor to ensure that the information on the Service is correct. However, we do not warrant or represent the accuracy and/or completeness of the Service. We may make changes to the material on the Service, at any time without notice. The material on the Service may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
The material on the Service is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with the Service on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law) which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to the Service.
We, including our officers, directors, employees, shareholders, suppliers, partners, or agents of any of them, are not liable or responsible for any amount or kind of loss or damage, including any consequential damages, that may result to you or a third party in connection with Service in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of your use of the Service, any services linked to the Service or the material on such service, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Service or your downloading of any material from the Service or any services linked to the Service.
Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by gross negligence, fraud, or any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
If your use of material on the Service results in any need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
- Governing law and jurisdiction
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with law of the State of California. Disputes arising in connection with these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States District Court for the Southern District of California or, absent federal jurisdiction, the San Diego County Superior Court.